Wednesday 6 February 2013

FOOD. JNDSOGNDFIDNO.

I LOVE FOOD. (just thought i'd let you know...as I feel pretty hungry and feel pretty fat thinking about so much foooooooooood~)

Food is the BEST. If I could, I would it all the time everyday forever (and ever and ever and ever....and ever). This is just a random post about random food where I will put down what I would have to eat in a day if 1. I could afford it 2. I could get it (all around the world ~.~) 3. I wouldn't get super fat. Here we go :-D

Breakfast: Reese's puffs. I LOVE THESE. I love peanut butter so I love this cereal. It is amazeballs~!
 
Brunch: Mini syrup pancakes. dsionosm They look pale and gross but they are YUMMY. (Only pic I could find :S)
Lunch: Ramen! I would have bowls and bowls of ramen. Oh god...it's so tasty. It's like an orgasm in your mouth. *spazzes*
 
 
Mid-day snack: Now this would be a mix of dried sea-weed, beef jerky (I know, I know), CHEESE and cupcakes. I love cupcakes...and MUFFINS. Big, blueberry and white chocolate muffins. Heaven.
 
Supper: I would have a supper bento box filled with sushi. SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI. Sushi is great though here in america, there aren't many places to go...well near to where I am. I heard that in the UK and other places that Yo Sushi and other sushi places are opening up. *books a plane ticket* UK, HERE I COME. 
 
Other snacks: So right now i'm sounding like such a fatty but to add to the mix, i'd also have CHOCOLATE COVERED POPCORN. That's right people...chocolate covered popcorn. The GOD of all popcorn.

 
I' also have a 2kg bar of chocolate. :-3
 
 
From Whisper. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment